Nov 21, 2008

Surprise Surprise

When I had to go to take the keys to my chamber and to get my things I founded out that in my chamber was the Cashier and I coulden't get my things inside until the first day of school which was Wednesday. The hard part was that I had all the bagages with me thinking that I could move there right away but in exchange I had to leave my stuff on other colleagues chambers and to sleep where I could until Wednesday. So for three days I went to sleep from a chamber to another. I even slept one night in my brothe's hostel which was in Tudor. I'm not upset anymore for that because it passed away, but it's pretty fishy to find out that in one of the chambers where students had to stay, was satying the Cashier. the good thing is that it satyed only until the first day of school .

No comments: